- 700gr ground chicken
- 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesane seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soya sauce
- fresh chilly pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- olive oil for frying
In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients, except the olive oil and mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Make approximately 25-28 patties.
Heat 5-6 Tbsp olive oil and cook the patties both sides.
Serve with sweet chilly sauce.