- 1 kilo pasta (tagliatelle, farfalle or fusilli)
- 400gr regato cheese, grated
- 400gr emmental cheese,grated
- 200gr gruyere cheese, grated
- 8-10 smoked turkey ham slices, chopped
- 250gr crushed tomatoes (can)
- 1 kilo heavy cream
- butter for the baking pan
Boil pasta 2-3 minutes less from package directions and drain.
Butter a large baking pan and add half the amount of boiled pasta.
Cover in layers with half tomatoes, ham and cheeses.
Add the rest of the pasta, then tomatoes and chopped ham and finally cover with the rest of the cheeses.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Pour heavy cream over the pasta, cover and immediately put the pan in the oven.
Bake covered for 45 minutes.
Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
Serve it with a green salad with strawberry dressing with grapefruit.
Enjoy it with friends!!!